Collaborate on software and standards in key segments
Linaro Consumer Group
The Linaro Consumer Group’s (LCG) mission is to improve the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) ecosystem through collaborative activities that benefit members across all Android use cases. Working together with Linaro and other industry leaders, members contribute to an exceptional Android Developer experience which in turn leads to better products.Back to top
Linaro Edge & Fog Computing Group
The Linaro Edge and Fog Computing group (LEDGE) and its members have joined forces to make hybridization a reality through two major efforts:
- Trusted Substrate - a BIOS that brings standards-based secure booting and over-the-air (OTA) updates to the most trust-demanding embedded computing projects such as automotive and robotics.
- LEDGE Reference Platform - a lightweight highly secure and robust container runtime environment that has dependable boot and update capabilities.
Linaro Datacenter & Cloud Group
Linaro’s Datacenter & Cloud Group (LDCG) aims to, together with its members, provide a common development center for the Arm enterprise ecosystem. Working together to resolve common issues and develop standards reduces fragmentation and helps all participating companies deliver their products to market faster.Related Projects:
- Big Data & Data Science
- Deploy CCA on Arm Platforms
- Enhance Software-Defined-Storage on Arm Servers
- Linaro Ecosystem Dashboard
- System Ready Compliant Platform Collaboration
Linaro Windows Group
The Windows on Arm project aims to establish a healthy self-sustaining Arm open source ecosystem for Windows. This involves looking at a diverse set of tools, languages and frameworks and working to ensure these run natively on Windows on Arm. The ultimate goal is to work with Microsoft, Arm, Qualcomm and the open source community to establish Windows on Arm as a first-class deliverable.Back to top