What does this policy cover?
This policy explains the terms that apply to users of any websites that are operated by or on behalf of Linaro Limited (together “Linaro Website”). Linaro Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 7180318 (“We/Us/Our”). Registered office address: Harston Mill, Harston Cambridge CB22 7GG. Linaro Limited is a private limited company acting on behalf of itself and its subsidiaries.
- Terms and Conditions of Use
What is a cookie? When referring to cookies in this policy, we are referring to HTTP cookies which are small text files that are stored on your browser when you use websites and applications. We use a mixture of ‘session’ cookies, which are stored in your web browser for a limited time while you are accessing our website and ‘persistent’ cookies, which are stored for longer and are activated each time you revisit Our Website. There are other technologies that can be used for similar purposes. These include HTML5 Local Storage and Local Shared Objects (“LSO”s). We may use HTML5 Local Storage, LSOs, and similar technologies, as well as cookies for authenticating you, keeping track of information you have provided to us, and remembering your preferences.
- Estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences and so allow us to customize Linaro Websites according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to Linaro Websites.
Specific types of cookie The types of cookie that are set by Linaro Websites include the following:
- Necessary cookies – These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make e.g whether to track your access via Analytics Cookies.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use an Linaro Website, for instance which pages you go to most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies you, and all information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works.
How to control cookies and similar technologies
You can stop cookies being stored on your browser in future or delete any cookies that are already on your browser. To do so, refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by selecting “Help” in your browser menu. Information on deleting or controlling browser cookies is available at http://www.AboutCookies.org.