Areas Linaro can help
Linaro Developer Services has extensive experience aiding companies who use Qualcomm platforms to build their products:
- to upgrade Qualcomm downstream legacy Linux kernel BSP to up-to-date Linux releases and Long Term Support (LTS)
- to develop and upstream optimized drivers for hardware platforms based on Qualcomm processors, such as Qualcomm Snapdragon
- to migrate customers from locked down binary blob drivers to open source solutions (GPU, Compute, Connectivity…)
Significant experience and proven leadership in the Linux community
- Linaro Developer Services has significant experience and proven leadership in the Linux community with more than 2500 Qualcomm platforms related contributions in the kernel.org Linux releases.
- Linaro Developer Services engineers maintain many key Qualcomm subsystems and drivers such as Qualcomm platforms drivers and device tree, Remoteproc/rpmsg, Audio (including Slimbus, Soundwire and compressed audio), Ethernet, Modem IPA, Modem Host Interface (MHI), Thermal management.
- Linaro Developer Services delivers and maintains Linux and Android reference BSP for the DragonBoardTM 410c and the DragonBoardTM 820c and the Qualcomm® Robotics RB3 and Qualcomm Robotics RB5 platforms
Wide range of operating system support
Linaro is a member of the Yocto Project and provides dedicated expertise to build and optimize Yocto Project based Linux products. In addition Linaro Developer Services can assist with a wide range of Linux operating systems, such as Debian, and Android.