ARM HPC Workshop by RIKEN AICS and Linaro on 12-13th Dec 2017 – Room 5A on 5F, Akihabara Hall, Tokyo.
How does the Arm-Powered supercomputing future look and how can you prepare for it? The Arm HPC Workshop will bring together the leading Arm vendors, end users and the open source development community in Tokyo, to discuss the latest products, developments and open source software support. Topics of focus are, but not limited to:
- Compilers including GCC, LLVM, C++, Fortran, optimisations, benchmarking and general support
- OS and Runtime
- Math Libraries
- Machine Learning
For End Users: In the Arm HPC Workshop you will hear from Arm Members and their Partners, information about new trends, technologies and products for the planning and operation of an Arm-Powered supercomputer.
For Arm Members and Partners: The Arm HPC Workshop is a two day conference to provide training and discussion panels for Arm-Powered solutions and offerings for all aspects of HPC including Server, Networking, Storage and Development.
You can expect:
- Exciting best practices and technology outlooks with peers from the Arm ecosystem
- Unique opportunities to network with current Arm users, vendors and the developer community
- We are looking forward to your visit!
Arm HPC Workshop
- Cost (Free)
- Sponsorship options available
- Session slots available – (Complete the form on this page)
Information Page (This page)
Thanks to our sponsors