- About Linaro
The Toolchain Working Group works with the community improving the GNU and
LLVM Toolchains for ARMv7-A and ARMv8-A. This includes work in GCC,
Binutils, glibc, GDB, clang, and other related projects.
Main Focus Areas
- Improving the performance of code generated by the tools.
- Improving the developer experience when using the tools.
- Improving the quality and correctness of code generation.
We make regular releases of the work we have done in both binary and source form.
Relevant Links For More Information
- wiki page - The best way to follow the work we are doing.
- GCC Linaro Project - Linaro GCC is a performance focused branch of the current GCC stable release and includes backports of the improvements and bug fixes that Linaro and others have done upstream.
- Linaro Binary Toolchains Project - Regular binary builds of the Linaro Toolchain products including Linaro GCC and Linaro GDB.