The Armv8 server cluster is a virtual resource available to ISVs and other software developers who need access to enterprise-class 64-bit Armv8 hardware before they can get hardware in-house. Access to this resource is available on application via the form on the right. Please clearly describe your interest in accessing this resource and we will aim to get back to you within 72 hours. We will collect requests and then allocate access in reserved blocks.
This server cluster will allow porting and verification of enterprise software on Arm 64-bit servers running standard Linux distributions. Current plans are for the following:
- AMD “Seattle Overdrive” development platforms based around the Opteron A1100 Cortex-A57 CPU
- Applied Micro X-Gene servers.
- Support for Fedora, Red Hat Arm Partner Early Access Program or Ubuntu 14.04 via both bare-metal and OpenStack instances.
- Access to some hardware may require acceptance of limited use license.
- Access dependent on demand and available bandwidth, provided at the sole discretion of Linaro and relevant hardware providers. All efforts will be made to respond to an application within 72 hours.