This page offers brief descriptions and links to security related downloads from across Linaro.
Downloads and help for Meltdown and Spectre
Open Source Projects
- General Spectre & Meltdown information from Arm, please see: https://developer.arm.com/support/security-update
- Trusted Firmware has a separate security advisories page, please see here: https://github.com/Arm-software/arm-trusted-firmware/wiki/Arm-Trusted-Firmware-Security-Advisory-TFV-6
The current status for LTS otherwise is that aarch64 backport exists and have been accepted for kernel v4.9 and v4.14. For arm32 we are waiting for the changes to be developed and then we will do the backporting.
- Kernel Page Table Isolation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kernel_page-table_isolation
- Linaro tree with work in progress: https://git.linaro.org/kernel/speculation-fixes-staging.git
- For more information about the upstream status, please follow the link above in the “Arm” section that takes you to their security-update page.
- OP-TEE has a separate security advisories page, please see here: https://www.op-tee.org/security-advisories/
Page updated: 2018-04-25