Register for Linaro Connect and join hundreds of the world’s learning Arm Open Source engineers.
Get your ticket today at a discounted rate of £750.00 (until end of February 2024).
Full ticket price will then be £1,100.00
- Full Event Access: Get complete access to Linaro Connect 2024, including keynotes, sessions, BoFs, private meetings, and more.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with industry professionals through virtual Birds of a Feather (BoFs) sessions, discussions, and collaboration activities.
- Customizable Schedule: Tailor your experience by creating a personalized agenda, prioritizing sessions aligned with your interests.
- Participant Resources: Access event materials, documentation, and shared resources to enhance understanding.
- Daily Refreshments: Enjoy continental breakfasts, coffee, and snacks from Wednesday to Friday to stay energized.
- Conference T-Shirt: Receive an exclusive Linaro Connect 2024 conference t-shirt as a token of participation.
- Social Evening: Unwind, connect, and enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with casual conversations and activities.
- Hacking Room Access: Collaborate, code, and engage in hands-on sessions in a dedicated virtual hacking room.
- Live Demos: Immerse yourself in live demonstrations of the latest technologies, innovations, and projects.
- Private Meeting Room Booking: Book secure virtual meeting rooms for exclusive discussions, collaboration, or networking.
Note: Speakers that get their talks accepted will access the event with a complimentary speaker pass.
Ready to showcase your expertise at the forefront of Arm technology?
The Linaro Connect Madrid 2024 event is calling for your proposals! Share your insights, innovations, and experiences with a global audience of tech enthusiasts, developers, and industry leaders.
Why presenting at Linaro Connect?
- Engage with a diverse community of Arm experts.
- Showcase your work to a global audience.
- Foster collaboration and exchange ideas.
DATES TO REMEMBER
CFP closes → 25 March 2024
CFP notifications → Week of 8 April 2024
Schedule Announcement → Week of 15 April 2024
Slides Submission → 29 April 2024
TOPICS AND CATEGORIES:
- AI & Machine Learning
- Automation and Validation
- Big Data
- Confidential Compute
- Data Center and Cloud
- High Performance Computing
- IoT and Embedded
- Gateway and Edge Computing
- Linux kernel
- Open Source Development
- SystemReady and Standards
- Trusted Firmware
Linaro Connect Madrid 2024 is where Arm excellence gathers and gets together for 4 days full immersion about how to best implement, leverage and foster the Arm solutions.
- Engage with the industry’s top developers, end users, and vendors
- Inform and educate the ecosystem about your organization’s best practices, use cases, open source strategies and directions
- Meet with your peers from developers and operations experts to corporate developers and senior technology executives
- Associate your brand with one of the fastest-growing ecosystems
Download our Sponsorship Prospectus here
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more!
PROGRAM OF EVENTS COMING SOON!
SPEAKER INFORMATION COMING SOON!
The next Linaro Connect will be held in Madrid, Spain, Tuesday 14 - Friday 17 May 2024 at the Melia Avenida America.
Attendees can book a room at the Melia Avenida America here; a preferred rate is available for the dates 12-16 May. This preferred rate will be available for a limited time upon availability - we recommend you book your room as soon as possible.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any issue with booking your accommodation.
Visa & Business Letter - If you require a visa and need a business invitation letter and/or visa support letter, please register for Linaro Connect and then email firstname.lastname@example.org
Code of Conduct
Linaro Ltd, as host for Linaro Connect, is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for participants at all of our events. Linaro events are working conferences intended for professional networking and collaboration in the Linux community. They exist to encourage the open exchange of ideas and expression and require an environment that recognizes the inherent worth of every person and group. While at Linaro events or related ancillary or social events, any participants, including speakers, attendees, volunteers, sponsors, exhibitors, booth staff and anyone else, should not engage in harassment in any form of communication or media including email, texting and social media.
All event participants are expected to behave in accordance with professional standards, with both the Linaro Connect Code of Conduct as well as their respective employer’s policies governing appropriate workplace behavior, and applicable laws.
Harassment will not be tolerated in any form, including but not limited to harassment based on gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion or any other status protected by laws in which the conference or program is being held. Harassment includes the use of abusive, offensive or degrading language, intimidation, stalking, harassing photography or recording, inappropriate physical contact, sexual imagery and unwelcome sexual advances or requests for sexual favors.. Any report of harassment at one of our events will be addressed immediately. Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately. Anyone who witnesses or is subjected to unacceptable behavior should notify a conference organizer at once.
Exhibitors should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material in their booths and must refrain from the use of sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise creating a sexualized environment. Speakers should not use sexual language, images, or any language or images that would constitute harassment as defined above in their talks.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the conference organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, ranging from issuance of a warning to the offending individual to expulsion from the conference with no refund, depending on the circumstances. Linaro reserves the right to exclude any participant found to be engaging in harassing behavior from participating in any further Linaro events, trainings or other activities.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns relating to harassment, please contact a member of conference staff immediately. Conference staff can be identified by t-shirts/staff badges onsite; and an organizer can be found at the event registration counter at any time. You are also encouraged to contact Diane Cheshire, Group HR Director at email@example.com
Conference staff will be happy to provide support to participants, including contacting hotel/venue security or local law enforcement, when appropriate, providing escorts, or otherwise assisting those experiencing harassment to ensure that they feel safe for the duration of the conference.
We value your attendance.
Linaro Connect 是由 Linaro 主办的以开发人员为中心的工程活动，它将硬件和软件的开发人员和维护人员聚集在一起，以协作和讨论常见问题。 Linaro Connect 会议涵盖的主题包括 Linux 内核、工具链、物联网和嵌入式、人工智能、Android、持续集成测试、安全性、标准化固件等。
自 Linaro 于 2010 年成立以来，我们已经将 Linaro Connect 举办了为期五天的活动，其中包括 120 多场技术会议和主题演讲、商务会议、黑客会议和技术演示展示。 在 Connect，我们有来自 25 多个国家和 50 多家公司的大约 400 名与会者参加。
2020 年春季，我们计划在匈牙利布达佩斯举办 Linaro Connect，但由于 COVID-19 大流行的开始，我们不得不取消我们的面对面活动，因此开始了我们的虚拟活动之旅。 我们在 [2020 年 3 月] (https://resources.linaro.org/en/tags/2014c600-6140-43ee-aa5f-db7fa650bfd5) 举办了我们的第一次虚拟活动，并且从那时起每年举办两次 Linaro Virtual Connect 活动。
我们的虚拟活动重现了 Linaro Connect 中一些最重要的元素，包括面向开发人员的低级技术会议内容和培训、重要的行业更新和公告、技术演示，以及与其他软件和硬件开发人员交流和交流的机会 和开源维护者。 我们的目标是将全球的 Arm 和开源社区聚集在一起，共同解决常见问题，我们的免费虚拟活动使我们能够比以往任何时候都更广泛地参与进来。
我们将继续举办虚拟活动，直到可以安全地再次亲自举办 Linaro Connect。 要详细了解我们即将举行的虚拟活动的计划，请查看我们的博客 此处。
我们希望我们能尽快与大家一起恢复 Linaro Connect！
可以在 Linaro 资源中心 上找到我们过去的面对面和虚拟 Linaro Connect 活动的过去 Linaro Connects 的会议记录和幻灯片（1400 多个免费公共视频）