The aim of this internship is to get hands-on experience with the LAVA test automation solution set up in the Linaro LITE group and deploy it on a full scale Zephyr RTOS test bench.
- Duration: 6 Months
- Allowances: 1200€ (gross)/month
- Location: Le Mans, France
- Listed on: Thursday, October 31, 2019
- Computer Science and Engineering Degree
- Competencies in Software Development
- Intimacy with Python, Linux and Docker container solutions.
- A good level of english for written and spoken interactions
- Intern should already be allowed to work in France
- A european bilingual contract provided by the school is compulsory (signed by the intern, the school director and STMicroelectronics director).
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of LAVA
Goals: The internship will be divided into several phases:
- Zephyr RTOS discovery and its build environment. Discovery of LAVA solution as proposed in Linaro LITE team
- Set up LAVA test bench and deployment on a first target, then on the whole set of supported targets
- Deploy test result reporting to an external database
- Set up developer services (launch of automatic test sessions, …)
- Addition of specific features like regression detections, …
- Documentation of the deployed solution
This internship requires competencies in software development and intimacy with Python, Linux, Docker container solution. Knowledge of LAVA is a plus. The internship will happen with a strong involvement within Linaro LITE group, an international collaborative team. Intern should have a good level of english for written and spoken interactions. The internship is based of open source projects. As such its content is subject to modifications along with the projects evolutions, between this offer and the start of the internship.
The internship will be operated in ST Le Mans premises, microcontroller division. A prerequisite is that a prospective Intern should already be allowed to work in France. A european bilingual contract provided by the school is compulsory (signed by the intern, the school director and STMicroelectronics director).
STMicroelectronics is welcoming candidates with a disability.