Linaro GCC 4.6 & 4.5 2011.12 releasedPosted on Friday, December 9, 2011 in Blog By Fathi Boudra
The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2011.12 release of both Linaro GCC 4.6 and Linaro GCC 4.5.
Linaro GCC 4.6 2011.12 is the tenth release in the 4.6 series. Based off the latest GCC 4.6.2+svn181866, it contains a range of vectoriser performance improvements and general bug fixes.
Interesting changes include:
- Updates to 4.6.2+svn181866
- Generic tuning support for Big-endian platforms.
- SLP support for operations with arbitrary numbers of operands.
- SLP support for conditions.
- Pattern recognition support in basic-block SLP.
- Enhancements to mixed-size condition pattern recognition.
- Support for 64bit __sync* primitives on ARM.
- Unaligned block-move support for ARMv7.
- Added Cortex-A15 integer pipeline tuning.
Linaro GCC 4.5 2011.12 is the sixteenth release in the 4.5 series. Based off the latest GCC 4.5.3+svn181877, this is a maintenance focused release.
Interesting changes in 4.5 include:
- Updates to 4.5.3+svn181877
The source tarballs are available from: http://launchpad.net/gcc-linaro/+milestone/4.6-2011.12 http://launchpad.net/gcc-linaro/+milestone/4.5-2011.12
Downloads are available from the Linaro GCC page on Launchpad: http://launchpad.net/gcc-linaro
Interested in commercial support? Inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org