The Linaro Android Platform Team, Period Feb. 02 to Feb. 16
Wow! Talk about having everything at the same place! Redwood City has for the past two weeks harbored a unique concentration of Linux and Android Professionals (I almost wrote “geeks” :)) At Connect we planned the next quarter of Linaro work while on the same time got a lot of work done. At Android Builders Summit we met fellow Android people, some of them as far away from as outside the ARM universe 🙂 and got more work done. At Embedded Linux Conference we worked some more and mingled with the superstars of Linux. Intense!
Here’s a list of this weeks major achievements.
Key Points for wider discussion
- Talks held at Android Builders Summit and Embedded Linux Conference.
- iMX6 up and running..
- iMX6 support added to linaro-image-tools.
- Toolchain 12.02 released.
- binutils 220.127.116.11.1, gmp 5.0.4 and cloog 0.17.0 merged into toolchain.
- ffmpeg updated to 0.10.
- Initial gcc 4.7 toolchain builds set up.
- Transform of test results sheets done.
- Progress on USB camera support for snowball.
- Audio and Wlan hw2.1.1 support for Origen.
- Completed the video playback HW acceleration on Origen.
- 919148 snowball: 0xbench native test fails to run to completion.
- 925913 Mali memory region needs to be increased
- 920550 USB SD card export not working.
- 860588 Snowball: Bluetooth Turn ON Fails.
- Connect q1-12, Android Builders Summit and Embedded Linux Conference – Two intense weeks of collaboration!