Linaro Connect (LCE 12 – Copenhagen) is just around the corner and with a little over one month until the event we are pleased to announce the call for demonstrations is now open. The Demo Friday event will take place on Friday 2 November at the Bella Center, in Copenhagen, Denmark as part of LCE 12 Copenhagen.
If you’ve not participated or attended previously, you can get an idea of what the event entails by taking a look at the previous events videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/linaroorg
The public is invited to attend and participate in this energetic afternoon. Linaro, its partners, members and community, have created this as a great opportunity to view exciting demonstrations of Linaro builds running on a variety of ARM processor-based boards.
If you or someone you know is interested in presenting a demonstration on Friday 2 November please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Company affiliation
- Title of the demonstration
- Description of demonstration (The demonstration must be Linaro related, and those presenting the demonstration should be able to tell attendees how Linaro is making their product or demonstration better)
- Any equipment requirements
- Participants must be available to set up their demonstration prior to the start of the event and immediately after to close down
- A poster (template attached), which allows attendees to understand all about your demonstration. (Posters must be received by Friday 19 October 2012 in order to guarantee printing)
Please let us know if you have any questions about Demo Friday or the LCE 12 Copenhagen events. We look forward to seeing all your demonstrations and many thanks in advance for your participation.
Now’s your time to show off what you’ve been working on. Send in your Demo Friday submission today.
Registration is open for the LCE 12 Copenhagen event being held from 29 October – 2 November at the Bella Center in Copenhagen, Denmark. Don’t forget to register today.
About Linaro Connect
This coming October, over 200 participants, ranging from kernel hackers to integration engineers to ARM SoC industry executives, will gather in Copenhagen for a week to present, discuss and develop features, infrastructure and optimizations for the Linux kernel, Android, Ubuntu and beyond.
Join us at the Bella Center in Copenhagen and help drive the future of Linux on ARM!
Linaro is a not-for-profit engineering organization with over 120 engineers working on consolidating and optimizing open source software for the ARM architecture, including the GCC toolchain, the Linux kernel, ARM power management, graphics and multimedia interfaces.