Find out what is being written about Linaro
Welcome to the Linaro press releases page, here you will be able to find out the latest news from Linaro. The latest additions to the news listing will be at the top of the page.
Please visit Planet Linaro to read about our member’s news, community news and interesting articles written about Linaro.
- Linaro announces Broadcom as new member »
- 2 May 2013
- Linaro appoints Mark Orvek to post of VP of Engineering »
- 21 Mar 2013
- Networking Leaders Collaborate to Maximize Choice, Performance and Power Efficiency »
- 20 Feb 2013
Industry leaders including AppliedMicro, ARM, Enea, Freescale®, LSI, MontaVista, Nokia Siemens Networks and Texas Instruments (TI) have formed a new group focused on accelerating Linux development for ARM processors in cloud and mobile infrastructure.
- Linaro CEO George Grey to speak at ELC 2013 »
- 13 Feb 2013
- Linaro to Participate in Open Compute Summit »
- 10 Jan 2013
- Industry Leaders Collaborate to Accelerate Software Ecosystem for ARM Servers, and Join Linaro »
- 1 Nov 2012
- HiSilicon Joins Linaro as Core Member »
- 29 Oct 2012
- LG Electronics Joins Linaro »
- 26 Oct 2012
- Video plays a key role in expanding Linaro’s community and building the future of Linux on ARM »
- 29 Jun 2012
- Latest Linaro GCC Toolchain Release Supports Full Range of ARM Cortex-A Processors »
- 9 Feb 2012