ST-Ericsson is a world leader in developing and delivering a complete portfolio of innovative mobile platforms and cutting-edge wireless semiconductor solutions across the broad spectrum of mobile technologies. The company is a leading supplier to the top handset manufacturers.
Linaro’s business model of working in a true open source way, has helped to make many enhancements to the ARM Linux code base which helps reduce time to market and investment for OEMs and ODMs. ST-Ericsson is a strong supporter of this approach and together with partners, has launched the Igloo Community and Snowball development board as an open source development platform which will fully benefit from the work of Linaro.
Join the community
- Snowball dev board running Linaro's build of Android ICS with hardware acceleration
- Snowball Running ICS from http://android-build.linaro.org
- Linaro Connect: Demo Friday III
- Linaro Connect: Demo Friday II
Related blog posts from Linaro
- Video: thermal management – automatic cpu frequency control with hot coffee and cold water
- Snowball – New Cortex A9 community board from ST-Ericsson
- ST-Ericsson and Linaro, working towards the first release
Related blog posts from ST-Ericsson
- ST-Ericsson and Linaro keeping the momentum alive at Linaro Connect in Hong Kong
- From Mobile World Conference into Mobile World
- ST-Ericsson ESC Summit at DesignWest
- ST-Ericsson Partner Zone a success at Mobile World Congress 2012
For more information please visit the ST-Ericsson Website at http://www.stericsson.com.