- About Linaro
ARM designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. ARM’s comprehensive product offering includes RISC microprocessors, graphics processors, video engines, enabling software, cell libraries, embedded memories, high-speed connectivity products, peripherals and development tools. Combined with comprehensive design services, training, support and maintenance, and the company’s broad Partner community, they provide a total system solution that offers a fast, reliable path to market for leading electronics companies.
Linaro has worked closely with the ARM partner community to demonstrate the efficiencies that can be achieved by using a coordinated approach. Linaro is helping ARM's Partner community bring open source devices to market easier and quicker than before.
- Calxeda, ARM servers, Novacut, and dmedia
- Linaro Connect Q3.11 - ARM and Linaro planning for Android -Session 1
- Linaro CEO George Grey at Linaro Connect
- Linaro Demo: Ubuntu Unity with OpenGL ES on Pandaboard
- ARM Cortex-A7 launch interview - Jesse Barker, Linaro
Related blog posts from Linaro
- Linaro 14.02 release is now available for download!
- OpenDataPlane Project Up and Running
- Many Things To Do This Year In Android
- Linaro 14.01 release is now available for download!
For more information please visit the ARM Website at http://www.arm.com.