Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media and digital convergence technologies with 2009 consolidated sales of 16.8 billion. Employing approximately 188,000 people in 185 offices across 65 countries, the company consists of eight independently operated business units: Visual Display, Mobile Communications, Telecommunication Systems, Digital Appliances, IT Solutions, Digital Imaging, Semiconductor and LCD. Recognized as one of the fastest growing global brands, Samsung Electronics is a leading producer of digital TVs, memory chips, mobile phones and TFT-LCDs.
Samsung has been putting much effort on delivering optimized software for ARM Linux-based developers as a member of Linaro since its launching in 2010. Samsung’s low cost 'Origen' board and consolidated software packages from Linaro are expected to enable easy and quick development of mobile platforms.
Join the Community
- Samsung's Mali Accelerated Origen Dev Board Running Linaro's Build of Android ICS (with 3D demo)
- Samsung's Mali Accelerated Origen Dev Board Running Linaro's build of Android ICS
- Linaro: connecting the Samsung Origen board to its LCD kit
- Linaro welcomes Origen dev Board with Samsung Exynos
- Linaro Connect: Demo Friday IV
Related blog posts from Linaro
For more information please visit the Samsung Website at http://www.samsung.com/.