- About Linaro
Freescale Semiconductor is a global leader in embedded processing solutions, providing industry leading products that are advancing the automotive, consumer, industrial and networking markets. From microprocessors and microcontrollers to sensors, analog integrated circuits and connectivity – our technologies are the foundation for the innovations that make our world greener, safer, healthier and more connected. Some of our key applications and end-markets include automotive safety, hybrid and all-electric vehicles, next generation wireless infrastructure, smart energy management, portable medical devices, consumer appliances and smart mobile devices. The company is based in Austin, Texas, and has design, research and development, manufacturing and sales operations around the world.
Freescale has been working with Linaro since Linaro began in June 2010. Linaro is helping to quicken the time to market for Freescale’s i.MX processors. This collaboration has helped to ensure the Linux mainline kernel is up to date with the latest Freescale code submissions.
- Linaro Connect Q4.11 - Freescale Landing team interview
- Linaro Demo: 1080p playback on Freescale i.MX53 Quick Start Board
- Linaro Connect: Demo Friday II
- LinaroOrg showing their evaluation builds
Related blog posts from Linaro
- The Linaro Android Platform Team, Period Feb. 17 to Feb. 23
- Linaro Landing Team makes great progress
- New low-cost Cortex A8 board from Freescale
For more information please visit the Freescale Website at http://www.freescale.com/.