Here’s what the Android Platform Team has been up to this week…
- The Linaro toolchain has been integrated into all Linaro Android 4.0 ICS builds. Still some optimizations to be forward-ported.
- Finished 11.12 planning
- 11.12 RC Pre-Release 2 has been validated on all major boards.
- Good progress on integrating libpng into ICS.
- Good progress on integrating DS-5 debugging support in all ICS builds.
- Progress in Snowball and Origen MALI h/w accelerated Graphics.
- Tested 11.12 Releases on iMX53/Snowball/Panda, including Preview 11.12 RC 2.
- Ongoing Bug scrub. Removing bugs that are invalid for ICS.
- Finished and set up review of LAVA test for toolchain benchmarking into LAVA.
- A Linaro master AOSP build has been set up.
- Progress in porting the Ethernet Connection Manager to ICS.
- Bluetooth changes for Origen ICS have been merged.
- Progress on bug “hdmi display not working with staging-origen manifest“.
- Progress on ICS bringup and feature enablement on ARM VExpress-A9.
- 899145 Panda builds are not based on device/linaro/pandaboard.
- 897114 The image url in lava-job is not correct.
- Work is ongoing to increase the storage capacity ot “hackbox” the cloud-powered build environment for experimental builds.