When to Arrive
Linaro Connect has a packed agenda starting at 9:00am on Monday and finishing at 6:00pm on Friday. You should therefore arrive on Sunday night and leave no earlier than Friday evening to attend the whole event.
Transportation to and from Hotel
Macau International Airport (MFM)
- Distance: 1.37 MI/2.2 KM NORTH EAST to Hotel
- Complimentary Shuttle Available
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Distance: 37.28 MI/60.0 KM EAST to Hotel
- The only way to Macau from the Hong Kong Airport is via Ferry. Information on how to get from the Hong Kong Airport to Macau island can be downloaded below:
* Please note – Be sure to check with your airline and/or travel agent on if your bag will be booked through to Macau or if you need to pick it up at the Hong Kong airport before boarding the ferry to Macau.
Booking the ferry to Macau:
We have found it is a better value to book your ferry tickets seperately. Below are links to help you book your ferry tickets.
The Holiday Inn, Macao
Holiday Inn address:
Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central
At Sands Cotai Central,
Cotai Strip, Taipa, Macao SAR
Tel: 853 2828 2228
If you require a Visa letter to enter Macau, ensure you provide precise details of your requirements when you register. We aim to send all invitation letters within 2 weeks of registration, please contact [email protected] if you have not yet received it. For more information on if a Visa is required click here – this a travel guide site for Macau. Please verify with your country’s embassy to confirm if a Visa is needed or not.
Note: If you require a visa and think you will be attending LCA14 but are not certain, please request an invitation letter even before registering by emailing [email protected]. We cannot guarantee fulfilling requests received after February 1, 2014.