Holiday Inn - Macao:
Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central is at the heart of Sands Cotai Central – the new integrated resort located in Macao’s leisure, shopping, entertainment and event district. Macao’s UNESCO heritage sites and city centre are all within easy reach. With spacious and comfortable rooms, an outdoor Pool Deck, fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness centre and tranquil gardens, the Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central is a great location for our Linaro Connect.
Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central
At Sands Cotai Central,
Cotai Strip, Taipa, Macao SAR
Tel: 853 2828 2228
Book your accomodations
We have a Linaro discounted rate of MOP/HKG$1150 for single occupancy and MOP/HKG$1350 for double occupancy per night. If you are a Linaro assignee or guest please complete the attached form and send it to the hotel to book your room for the event. Room Booking Form (word doc) or (PDF).
If you are a Linaro employee your hotel room will be booked for you once you register.
For a more detailed map click here
- Distance: 1.37 MI/2.2 KM NORTH EAST to Hotel
- Complimentary Shuttle Available
- Distance: 37.28 MI/60.0 KM EAST to Hotel
- The only way to Macau from the Hong Kong Airport is via Ferry. Information on how to get from the Hong Kong Airport to Macau island can be downloaded below:
Download Directions via Ferry
* Please note - Be sure to check with your airline and/or travel agent on if your bag will be booked through to Macau or if you need to pick it up at the Hong Kong airport before boarding the ferry to Macau.
Booking the ferry to Macau from Hong Kong Airport:
We have found it is a better value to book your ferry tickets seperately. Below are links to help you book your ferry tickets.
1) TurboJet: (Please note that the confirmation for a booking of the Turbojet cannot be confirmed outside of 45 days prior to departure.)
2) Cotai Water Jet:
3) Government information on services: