Wow! Talk about having everything at the same place! Redwood City has for the past two weeks harbored a unique concentration of Linux and Android Professionals (I almost wrote “geeks” :)) At Connect we planned the next quarter of Linaro work while on the same time got a lot of work done. At Android Builders Summit we met fellow Android people, some of them as far away from as outside the ARM universe and got more work done. At Embedded Linux Conference we worked some more and mingled with the superstars of Linux. Intense!
Here’s a list of this weeks major achievements.
Key Points for wider discussion
- Talks held at Android Builders Summit and Embedded Linux Conference.
- iMX6 up and running..
- iMX6 support added to linaro-image-tools.
- Toolchain 12.02 released.
- binutils 184.108.40.206.1, gmp 5.0.4 and cloog 0.17.0 merged into toolchain.
- ffmpeg updated to 0.10.
- Initial gcc 4.7 toolchain builds set up.
- Transform of test results sheets done.
- Progress on USB camera support for snowball.
- Audio and Wlan hw2.1.1 support for Origen.
- Completed the video playback HW acceleration on Origen.
- 919148 snowball: 0xbench native test fails to run to completion.
- 925913 Mali memory region needs to be increased
- 920550 USB SD card export not working.
- 860588 Snowball: Bluetooth Turn ON Fails.
- Connect q1-12, Android Builders Summit and Embedded Linux Conference – Two intense weeks of collaboration!