LCU13 – Wednesday
Wednesday at Linaro Connect USA 2013 started off with the Linaro attendees going to the Simon Segars keynote for ARM TechCon where he discussed his vision for transformative technology in the Internet of Things (IoT), data center and mobile.
Linaro Connect sessions followed the keynote in the morning of Wednesday and the afternoon was filled with engineering working sessions. The morning sessions included:
- ARM64 kernel features enablement – View Video
- GPGPU on ARM Experience Report – View Video, Download Slides
- RAS, ACPI and the secure monitor – View Video
- Xen/KVM Bootup: FDT or how we learned to stop worrying and love ACPI – View Video
- SPEC Investigations and Next Steps Discussion – View Video, Download Slides
- LSK – How to best use the Linaro Stable Kernel (LSK) within Member companies – View Video, Download Slides
- ACPI power state mapping – View Video
- Cross distro collaboration – View Video, Download Slides
- LAVA Multi-node – View Video, Download Slides
Thursday will be a different type of day where there will be some follow-up sessions on topics presented earlier in the week as well as team meetings and hacking taking place.
|09:00AM||10:00AM||Collaborating with other Android communities||Android||.Auditorium|
|09:00AM||10:00AM||Linaro Infrastructure Update||Automation and Validation||.GT America 1|
|10:05AM||11:00AM||BOF: ARMv8 Graphics Package Porting||Graphics and Multimedia||.GT America 2|
|10:05AM||11:00AM||The Power of Being Idle: On Tuning CPUidle tables for ARM multiprocessor systems||Power Managment||.GT America 1|
|11:15AM||12:05PM||Deep Dive into ARM Trusted Firmware||Platform||.GT America 2|
|11:15AM||12:00PM||Linaro Test Suites preview release||Automation and Validation||.GT America 1|
|12:10PM||01:00PM||Deep Dive into ARM Trusted Firmware||Platform||.GT America 2|
|12:10PM||01:00PM||LNG SC meeting||Networking||.GT America 1|
|02:00PM||02:55PM||Backporting & Bug fixing process improvement||Tools||.GT America 1|
Can’t make it to Santa Clara? Don’t worry. Check out below how you can participate remotely and watch the sessions via the Google +Linaro On Air or YouTube accounts. There will be links to the live stream in each session descriptions. For more information on Remote Participation please visit the Linaro Connect website.