The Linaro Android Platform Team, Period Jan. 18 to Jan. 25
The 12.01 Release is out. The full story can be found here. The Android team is now working closely with the Landing teams to get hardware acceleration going on all fronts. Here is a summary of this weeks progress:
Key Points for wider discussion
- The 12.01 release of the Android Platform is done.
- The schedule for the San Francisco Connect meeting is finalized.
- A presentation of running platforms with h/w accelerated graphics was made at the Linaro member meeting.
- Good progress on browser automation using monkeyrunner.
- Progress on GPS on Snowball.
- Progress on Snowball Multimedia.
- Progress on getting Freescale based kernel into Linaro trees for iMX53.
- 907153 landing-panda’s graphics enablement is broken on 4.0.3
- 912720 staging-panda build 179 fails to bootup
- 914259 LAVA resuls not displayed on android-build (stuck in Loading…)
- 906367 Identify test steps for “USB Device” [Mass storage function (sdcard export)] validation
- 906329 Snowball: Need to configure ethernet manually
- 859886 Bluetooth does not work on Origen
- 888644 hdmi display not working with staging-origen manifest
- 919043 landing-panda and aosp-panda don’t boot with linaro-uboot